Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Today is.......

Jazz Day~!  Big fan of jazz......
Here's a little musical border to help you celebrate~!



Click on image, then right click and save as

12 comments:

  1. Love the music border, thank you from Christinbe in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to use this border on Bday cards......so cute. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this & I love jazz. I tried to pin it but I don't think it showed up. I ended up pinning something else. :) Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paulette, I love this border. I like putting borders on cards, or even on the inside. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, thanks Paulette :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful. We have A LOT of musical things because my husband taught music for 36 years and conducted several jazz bands. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic - I know this will get use on cards I make for Music Teachers!
    Thanks Paulette.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette