Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, April 7, 2013

It's Birthday Month.......

Here at TLC~!..........as some of you have figured out........my birthday is in April~!  Yes, I am an Aries~!...Surprising!!
So....let's have a little guessing game.......what date is my bday??
email the answer for a little birthday favor.

tlc4lo@ca.rr.com

12 comments:

  1. Play along ladies, this is a good one ;) Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I got it!!! And I love getting gifts, especially when it's someone else's birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have a few birthdays coming up in April, a couple in late March that were Aries, I'd best get my thinking cap on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Paulette, mine is April 7th, today and I'm 79. Are you as lucky as I am?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you have something besides TAXES to "celebrate" in April!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmmmm - thinking cap is on :-D xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun- I remembered- your b-day is shared with my MIL and BIL! It will be a fab day! Mine is on the 18th- I am also an Aries- like you : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to do some investigating b/c I couldn't remember if yours was the day before or after my brother's! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette