Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Freebie.................


Enjoy your Friday~!
Word Art Freebie
Paulette

25 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha thanks sooo much for this one here Paulette, I just LOVE it. I´m sure this is one, I´ll get to use more than once, that´s for sure ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband doesn't appreciate this one as much as I do! lol Thank you!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds about right! ;)

    thank you so much! enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to comment and let you know this give a great laugh this morning. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's just too funny! Thanks for the freebie and giving us a chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now if you only had the email list of our spouses and teen-age sons - this would be perfect coming from you. hehe. Love this one. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the giggles!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is cute. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds about right to me. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha, good one. Thank you.
    Hugs Lottie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well said! lol Thanks for another fun freebie!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  12. So funny and so true! Thank you! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so fabulous...think I need to make an 8x10 and frame it! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Paulette, you are too funny! My family would agree with you. The brothers-in-law, as well as my husband, learned a very long time ago that their is no point in arguing with any of us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another great one! Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is a good one. thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is sooooooo funny. Should I print it off and leave it somewhere where my husband can find it???? ;o)
    Thanks Paulette.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette