Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday Freebie...........



Enjoy your day~!
Paulette

21 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, this totally cracks me up! love it!!!
    thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! That's great, Paulette! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to pair this one up! Crackin' up! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it, love it, LOVE it! This is awesome! Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! Love it! :^) Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't comment often enough, but I had to take time to say this one is especially awesome!!! Thanks for offering so many freebies Paulette! I don't download the vintage images, but I totally love the great card sentiments and scrapbook titles you come up with. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny!!! Thanks Paulette :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just fab-u-lous! thank you ! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. bah ha ha, love it! Thanks Paulette :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute, thank you!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, I LOVE this one!!!!! Thanks, Paulette!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! Think I'll definitely get my use out of it.....thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette