Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tuesday Freeebie...........


Enjoy your day.
Paulette

16 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

thank you, Paulette!

Anonymous said...

Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

Kathleen said...

Thank you for this!

Kathleen said...

Thank you for this!

Lola said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful freebie!

Silverbutterfly said...

Thanks for your cute digi..

SIlveutterfly

Silverbutterfly said...

Boy on my comment I can't even get my compupter to spell my name correct. Maybe because my cat likes to help me by trying to get in my lap while I'm typing.

Silverbutterfly

scrapclose2theheart said...

Thank you Paulette!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is beautiful, thanks

Marion Rivas said...

Great sentiment, thanks!

Penny said...

So sweet--thank you!

Robin said...

If I could only remember to do this. Thanks so much! Hugs, Robin

SoniaW said...

thank you once again for your generosity xxxx fab sentiments - such imagination!

Mamma Mia said...

This is a great sentiment - thank you!
Helen x

Granny Enchanted said...

I highlighted your blog and this freebie on my Tuesday's Guest Freebies today. I also shared this freebie with 1,330 followers of my Free Digital Scrapbook Pinterest board. Thank you. http://www.scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2013/03/tuesdays-guest-freebies-create-with-tlc.html