Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, February 9, 2013

Special Valentine...........

I'm bored, and we are nursing a sick puppy...............so.....
for ...... a donation of $1.00 only (such a deal~!)....I will personalize this word art for one of your grandchildren.  ... or 2 for $2.00, etc.  Exactly as it is here, but with your personalization....(blue for boys).....Just click on the Donation button over there on the left top of the blog.  Then email me the name/names

BUT..................if you were one of the nine commentors for the ROFLACGU freebie yesterday....email me and I will do  yours for FREE~!.....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paulette, This is such a cool idea!! I donated $3 & here are the three names I'd like for you to use:
    Kim
    Jay
    Jenna

    Thanks so much!! Collette g-cswf66@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your puppy is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette