Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Freebie.........


For all of you battling the flu......

Paulette

22 comments:

  1. Thank you for this freebie and my images I purchased..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paulette. I need this for myself right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You've been so generous lately that I can't keep up. Thank you so much for all the free digis that you send out. It is so appreciated. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Paulette for this lovely digital Get Well Soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the 2150 freebie and the Get well :)
    Hugs
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great timing, I'm making a lot of "Get Well" cards now and this is perfect - thank you! Pinned on my Pinterest Board.
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Paulette!
    Here at home the three of us are needing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the combination of the words here, great job yet again, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Paulette, we can all use this from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is true there is so much going around. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always love a Get Well sentiment. Thank you!
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the sentiment. The flu has been bad this year. I hope everyone gets well and those not sick stay well. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am back blogging, as I have not been well this week, so this is very apt. Thank you
    Hugs
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yup these days this one is a useful one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Paulette. Man I'm behind and unfortunately missing out on everything that expires so I need to get my butt moving. Missing out on your amazing freebies is sacrilege! Thanks so much for this one.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette