Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, February 3, 2013

Free Football Papers....

I think these turned out really cool..........if I do say so myself............sorry, I gotta stick with my 49ers~!







Click on image, then right click and save as...

13 comments:

  1. These are really cool, but, as a Cardinals' fan (poor me), I just cannot bring myself to download them. LOLOLOLOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun papers, Paulette! They are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded them. My Mom has always been a Cowboys fan so I was raised Dallas Cowboys all the way. (My Dad couldn't care less about sports! LOL) My house was very backwards. I figured I might run into someone that would like them some day. (It could happen, probably not. Just kidding.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of these papers - too bad I'm not into football and neither are my boys. You do incredible work Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a college football girl, even though I am watching the game! We have three TVs and the game is on all of them so no matter where we go, we won't miss anything. :)

    My SIL is a Niner, so I know this will be used someday. Depending upon the outcome today, I don't know if it will be right away or next season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the papers. When my husband was alive, he loved the 49ers. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha - sorry they are not going to win ...
    Thanks for the papers!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you're on to something here...how about making one for each of the teams preferably the Packers next?! I'd buy one!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool papers!! Collette

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for the papers even thou I am in Maryland lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the cool papers Paulette! Funny to read the comments - I'm definitely not a fan but need them for one of my guy cards and I may just have to hide the banner! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The "niners" used to do a bit of practice in the park in Redwood City (i don't know why, but they did), and when we lived there, my kids often went to watch them. The team members back in the 1980s were so gracious to the kids who hung out there. So, i've always had a soft spot in my heart for them, tho' i'm really not a big football fan and don't watch it on TV. But, if i supported any team it would be the Niners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette