Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Today is.....

Happy Mew Year For Cats Day~!

Cats can celebrate the "mewness" of 2013~!
I don't make these things up people.

Let's celebrate the kitties~!  I myself have three that are celebrating by taking a nap in the sun.




Click on Paper, then Right Click and Save As

18 comments:

  1. Oh these are lovely l too have 3cats these are so adorable papers thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a cat person, but these are still really cute & I'm sure I'll be able to find a use for them since lots of my friends ARE cat people LOL!!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My SIL's are real cat people; so these are very useful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much! I love cats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet - thanks so much Paulette.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Paulette, these are lovely : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THE PAPERS!!! I have four fur balls so I adore anything that has to do with cats/kittens.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Mew Day! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these papers! Thank you! My kitties have been little stinkers today. I think it's a kitty conspiracy! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These papers are purrfect. Thanks Paulette.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet, thank you love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this image even though I'm not a cat person (allergy). Thank you Paulette for making it into these wonderful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Thank you, once again:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Paulette! My sister loves cats; I might have to use this paper on her birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's really lovely, i love it!
    Thank you very much!
    Hugs Juanita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette