Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thursday Freebie.......


Thought this would be so sweet on a little girls card or scrap page.

Paulette

Another version of today's word art....
Would love to know which one you like best.......thank you~!


DOWNLOAD

18 comments:

  1. Its really lovely, thank you love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Love it. thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! What a sweet digi and sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the solid black one better - but they are both nice.
    Thank you!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you - it is precious. I myself prefer the black outline to the white one; but, I do like them both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Paulette - this is darling - (Sorry, couldn't resist that, corny though it may be)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the one with the black image and writing, thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yep! It's "darling"... thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops... I forgot to say I like them both, but I prefer the 'all black' one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Personally, I pick the one with the clear background & not the darker background but they are both great!! Collette

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this both. However, the second will allow me to do a variety of fun things with it. Thanks as usual for the goodies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of the images are priceless, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this one and my preference would be the black image and word if I had to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are really sweet, Paulette! I could use this on my granddaughter Rose's 6th birthday card coming up in about 2 weeks. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year wishes and thank you for sharing at the hop. I hope you will stop by again soon. I posted the new giveaway! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette