Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday Word Art Freebie...........


Enjoy your Saturday...........hope you get to do a lot of crafting~!
Everyone working on Valentines?
Paulette

29 comments:

  1. Very funny, thank you1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with this especially if it is the bittersweet ones. Thank you for the sentiment. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paulette, this is me, this is wonderful. I have lost almost 20 lbs and yesterday and today was chocolate binge days. I couldn't go without chocolate any longer LOL love this and I know tons of girls that will love this on their cards. Thank you bunches hugs,, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this great sentiment- fantastic as always! Thanks for creating and sharing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny! I say that all the time. Thanks a bunch! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, Paulette! The bag of chips is on the counter, open. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this... so funny! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. please upload to an alternative,
    i cant get from here
    thanks
    thanks for the freebies

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a very funny one. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun sentiment, Paulette! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this one- hubby thinks it is great too- he is looking over my shoulder to see what is making me smile : ) Thanks for sharing your time and talent!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet! I love chocolate chips! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Funny...good one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree, but can't let it happen - they multiply on my hips and everywhere else!! Thanks Paulette.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE THIS!My cards would be so boring without sassy sentiments like this! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette