Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs

Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 19 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Saturday Freebie..........

Another something a little different..........I am having fun making digi chalkboards and real chalkboards.....I may have some pictures of my latest ones later on today.  I love how this one turned out....I am obsessed with chalkboards~!



Enjoy~!
Paulette

18 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my gosh, this is beautiful! I am going to try my hand at this technique at some point.... love the way it looks!
thank you, Paulette!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Paulette thank you x

Jackie Scott said...

I love this look, thank you so much for sharing.

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

hoptownracer1 said...

This image is beautiful Paulette! I love the verse you used on it also! Have a great weekend! (((HUGS!)))

Ardilla said...

Thank you... how true!
I pinned it :)

scrapclose2theheart said...

I love this as well. Thanks.

Edwina said...

This is lovely. Thank you. Edwina Brown

Cindy in Wisconsin said...

I like it! It's different and lovely. This will work great on a card! Thanks, Paulette!

Marion Rivas said...

Love it, thanks so much!!

Four11Lady said...

This type of digi is my absolute favorite! You did a great job with a great subject. TFS:)

deb said...

He certainly does...thanks for the image.

Lisa Lynn said...

I REALLY love the look of this and the saying is just wonderful, thanks.

MaxineD said...

Thank you Paulette - this is stunning.
Love it
Blessings
Maxine

patti said...

Love it Thank You for sharing!!!

Kathleen said...

This is beautiful, Paulette. Thank you!

txexperiment said...

I love the chalkboard and the verse is very touching. Thanks!

ocm said...

This is gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing :)

: )