Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's Happening~!~!

HOP is Tomorrow~!  8:00a.m. PST

Another TLC Creations Blog Hop~!  To introduce the new Design Team Members, and to get a lot of freebies~!  I think 9 or 10 at this point........if you haven't Hopped with us before, you are in for a treat~!

When:  January 13, 2013
Where:  Start right here~!
Time:  8:00 a.m. PST

Theme of the Hop is .......... "For the Birds"


Start limbering up, because we are going to 
HOP~!

10 comments:

  1. I have the picture and link on my blog - right side - I will look forward to the HOP! Enjoy your NEW DAY for 2013!
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hops are great love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting news! Looking forward to the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to this fun event!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I can´t wait... wht time starts???

    ReplyDelete
  6. !!!Very excited!!!
    I would put it on my sidebar if I knew how but I don't. I feel luck to have learned how to upload my cards. That reminds me I have three Christmas cards using some of your word-art on my blog. A thank you in advance, your hops are so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette