Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, December 3, 2012

New Bits of TLC in the Store.........







These are perfect for scrapping or card making, used as image transfers, or printables....high quality digi files.
You can check them out 
Which one is your favorite?


Pillow made using the Peace on Earth Image

7 comments:

  1. These are great! My favorite is the vintage calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the owl one Paulette but they are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Legend of the Rooster is my favorite - this is the first time I have heard of this. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had never heard the Legend of The Rooster either! Thank you; that is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the owl is my fave but I love all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope, I looked again & it has to be hands down the Christmas trees. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette