Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs

Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 19 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New in Store.........


Check them out 
I love that Santa..............goes with the Frosty one..........Next one........Rudolph
They look like old posters........but they were freshly designed by me~!

 Card Created by Kathy

5 comments:

Deb Ochs-LaGrone said...

Love, Love, Love these subway art peices. They printed up so nicely! I'm going to frame some for my house and I think I'll make some frameable cards with them too. Thanks Paulette!

Kathleen said...

They look great, you did a fine job!!

Craftymumz Creations said...

I had to google DIWALI to see it is from the Hindu faith and means FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS... Very interesting... THANK YOU!

THE POSTERS are PERFECT! You did a great job on them! I can't wait to see RUDOLPH!

Anonymous said...

Great work love Christine in Italy xx

ribenaruby said...

Lovely sentiments, and Kathy's card is full of gorgeous colours, brilliant! Ruby x