Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Freebie........

Enjoy your Monday~!......
Break out the owls again....
Paulette

23 comments:

  1. Happy Monday, Paulette! Thank you for this! I forgot to tell you that I like the blog changes you've made! Have a wonderful week! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, love christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Paulette. I have heaps of owl images as my son love owls. This will work perfectly with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to wish myself a happy birthday last week. DH sort of forgot. He says it's because we were at the hospital all day because our daughter had surgery. If that is what he would like to believe, okay.

    Thank you for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another wonderful freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love new birthday sentiments. Thanks. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much, great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always love a birthday one, thanks because I know I will use it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great sentiment - thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Birthday is always needed and I've got some great owls. Thanks, Paulette!!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! I don't have hardly any sentiments for owl stamps! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you. I love having a variety of birthday sentiments to use.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it - thanks do much for the variation :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine
    p.s. love your new colours ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another great one to add to the OWL ALWAYS LOVE YOU theme! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  16. birthday sentiments will always come in handy. thank you!!!

    greetings femke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette