Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, September 27, 2012

Another Neighbor Freebie........

Share with your neighbor!
Paulette

19 comments:

  1. Thank you, Paulette... and this is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these bar code sentiments x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving these bar-code designs - so different. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this. I do have the priceless neighbors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just stopping by to let you know I have used one or more of your products and mention it on my blog. You can find it here, http://tamieispreservingmemories.blogspot.com/2012/09/sparts-layouts-and-ct-duties.html

    I also posted in my three open galleries with full credit.

    Happy Scrapping, Tamie


    Thanks for great freebie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a new neighbor so this is perfect, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your barcodes - thank you for your generousity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, love the barcoding - thanks!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is Great! Thank you Paulette.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  11. These bar codes are fun! Thanks!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you for the freebie!!!

    greetings femke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never was a truer word said! Thanks Paulette.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette