Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Another Freebie.........

As you have heard me lament many other times.........where we live....there are no magical changing of colors of nature in the Fall.  I lived for about 5 years on the East Coast...and I so miss the seasons and gorgeous colors of nature.  So instead of lamenting again this year....lol......I have a little freebie in honor of Autumn~!

Enjoy~!
Paulette

30 comments:

  1. I love to watch the leaves change colours and it really is priceless. thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here we are having a beautiful color festival of auttumn... thanks for sharing this freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're off to NY next week to see the fall colours - last time was 1988!! Thanks for the image - it is bound to come in useful after the trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muchas gracias, me encanta.
    Cada vez sois mas creativas.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Paulette. We have spring here at the moment so I'm not seeing all those beautiful fall colours either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I love this - so clever. I'm in the UK so definitely get autumn colours which I must admit I love x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fall is my favourite time of year! Thanks for the freebie to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect. LOL Thank you. I lived in Florida for 10 years. We have been back in West Texas the past 2 years. My husband said the paper reports that over 300,000 trees have been lost in Texas due to the drought. It has been awful. This is great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paulette , Thanks for the fall digi... so cute... I live in Central Ny ...I don't know how colors will be this year...but Ill try to get u a picture...

    This is going to be a learning experience ..I've never done anything like this before. Be patient ... we for the most part are still "green"lol
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waiting for my trees to turn, then I will be able to use this cutie...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the changing colors, thanks for the unique image!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the freebie. But can't seem to download it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific freebie! Thank you!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it, thank you Paulette!
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  15. So true! The one good thing about it being colder...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love to watch the leaf colours change ... they're a bit slow here though!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. we usually get great colors here in Utah so this is perfect. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette