Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Freebie..............

Enjoy your day......
A little exercise humor for today.
Paulette

24 comments:

  1. LOL...So great! Thanks, Paulette! Have a great weekend!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for starting my day with a laugh! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Thanks Paulette! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a good chuckle when I read this one! Thank you, Paulette. Enjoy your weekend. With kind regards, Enjay xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. THanks for this funny! I also wanted to say that I LOVE this download method - so easy to say thanks and quick to download. Helps me avoid my thankless habit of snatch and grab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Paulette, your site is awesome and you have such talented designers on your site. I admire their work and it gives me such great inspiration. Have a wonderful weekend! Linda R

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Paulette, I love your site and you have such talented designers. They give me great inspiration! Linda R

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very me....haahaaa! Thanks, sweetie. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Paulette - and don't we always look for short cuts in all of life at times - especially when the going gets tough!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute. Too bad it's true! Thanks, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful sentiment- hehehehe Thank You do much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Paulette! Have some great sports images to use this with!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good one, thanks Paulette!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bwahaha! Love this one! Thanks! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL - oh yeah! Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette