Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, June 30, 2012

Saturday Freebie.........

Happy Saturday and last day of June~!
Your little funny for the day......
Enjoy~!
Paulette

13 comments:

  1. Are you feeling repaid today??? I will be repaid x's 3!!! Love this! Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...Love this! hehehehe Never heard this one before... THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is funny, repaid with what??? Being that I am a nurse and work with adults that wear depends I get repaid A LOT!!!! My co-workers would love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome. I have just the couple to give this too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am so making cards for my daughters! Love it, Paulette. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute...and will come in verrrrry handy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny - paybacks...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Paulette - maybe I will have to share this on a card to my daughter... she is in the middle of the 'diaper years'.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the perfect picture to go with this for my grandson's scrapbook! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette