Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Freebie~!.........

Haven't done one for the grammas in a while...
Enjoy~!
Paulette

31 comments:

  1. A cute senti, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a precious senti, Paulette! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this precious one, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute...Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable sentiment! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just a perfect sentiment. But, when I tried to download this file also gave me an error.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this one. Grandma is in hospital at the moment recovering from a stroke so good timing with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much - As a Grandma I really appreciate this one.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. So true. My Mom is like that my 3 nieces. Thanks for the sentiment. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one! Thank you again.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for this one Paulette- I love it.
    Hugs,
    Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful sentiment thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jun. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm good with the extra frosting! Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this sentiment as I have been a grandma for a whole 2 weeks...thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I absolutely adore this! I am extra frosting!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very true! :) Thanks!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for the cute saying!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful saying Paulette. Thanks. Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette