Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Freebie........

Another quick page.........
Fall will be here in no time.

Click on image, then right click and save as......

And for those of you that like to color.......here is my sketch, cleaned up....
 Which one is more useful?

15 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love the color one since I'm not very good at coloring myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you i to like the colour one but have downloaded both from christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colored one makes card making a snap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you have a digi image of it too. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saved both of them, but I prefer the colored one... THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always go for the black and white. But I grab the color one just to see how you colored it. Sometimes I color and when I'm done I reaize I colored a part as one thing but it was really part of something else. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Paulette! Given the choice, I'd always choose black and white, however I do like the coloured ones for inspiration and it always helps with image details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Thank you! What a great frame for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynn C. (wordpefectqueen@yahoo.com)June 26, 2012 at 4:26 PM

    Love the sunglasses, Paulette. They are so darn stinkin' cute. You have been outdoing yourself lately with your creative mojo.
    Thanks for the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynn C. (wordpefectqueen@yahoo.com)June 26, 2012 at 4:28 PM

    I liked them both. If I want to color other colors, I like having a model.
    Thanks for the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like I said before; I love these framelits. Thanks for sharing them=) Collette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice! Thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Paulette. I'm with Kelley on this one. I like the B& W but do like to see a coloured version particularly as I manage to colour bits wrong too!! Nice to know I'm not the only one who does that Kelley! Hugs, Suze

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both are very nice for different projects. I do like the colored version the best!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like both Paulette, but I normally go for B&W because then I can colour it to match my papers & embellies. Thanks for these.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette