Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, June 7, 2012

Woohoo~!

I've moved 900 items over to the new store...........I am so not a fan of moving........andddddd, if you can tell me the name of the 12th item in the store..........I will email you a beautiful little digi goodie in celebration.
Candy....yes~!  my arms are really tired....lol
tlc4lo@ca.rr.com

11 comments:

  1. i always enjy looking in the store love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The store is looking great, Paulette. I don't like moving anything either! 800 items ... wow! Thanks for the celebration goodie.
    ~ Carol B. ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that must be so tedious - you are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 900 items are a lot, its a great store love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. PROGRESS is so good!!!!! Lookin' great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats... I think maybe I will be short for the guess for the 10th, hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Job well done Paulette - thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I bet your arms are tired. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Paulette! I'm sure it seems a thankless task but the new store looks soooo cool! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. 900...I admire you. I am trying to organize my card making stuff. I have been at it for 2 weeks and still not done. If I'm not to late the 12th item is "Brother".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette