Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, May 5, 2012

Saturday Freebie.........

Tomorrow is Nurses Day.......

Enjoy your day~!
Paulette

19 comments:

  1. thank you, its a fun one, love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paulette-I am a nurse and love all of the great nurse images and sentiments! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend this is perfect for, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun and, as a school nurse, yes I sort the kids one at a time!!!! Thanks Paulette. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great image- perfect for the school nurse this week. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, love this sentiment - my mother was a nurse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one! Thank you Paulette! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sister is a nurse so this will be a good sentiment for scrapbooking=) Thanks, Paulette, appreciated, like usual... Collette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on May. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so true! Thanks Paulette. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so perfect one of my daughters is in nursing school now and this will be well used...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you!! This is great for the new clinic we are going to for all of us now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful sentiment! Thanks!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  14. My Son-in-law is about to become a nurse. He'd enjoy this! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this - I have lots of nursey friends, so thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you. This is perfect for the nurses I know.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, Paulette. My daughter is trying to get into nursing school. She is taking all her pr-nursing classes now, acceptance is the next BIG hurdle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette