Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, May 31, 2012

JULY CLUB~!

Announcing the next TLC CLUB........The JULY Club........
Focusing on Patriotic, Thank Yous, and Christmas in July......
Club will run from May 31st through June 13th~!
If you have never been in a club.........you are missing TONS of goodies~!  Lots that are exclusive just to the club.  
Check it out 

8 comments:

  1. I'm in Looking forward to some great pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. think i am going to wait for the next one as it should be the summer one with beach,sun,holidays, etc.,although i wouls love to join all of them, love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the personalized one this time! The clubs are perfect and so full of so many different things...I think I use your stuff on almost ALL of my creations!
    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your clubs, you send so many images and sentiments that I can always find lots to use on my cards for a great price. It is so fun to get your emails since it is always a surprise to see what wonderful images or papers you have packed in them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never participated in one of your clubs. Is there a cost for joining?
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paulette, need a help. Can't add it to a cart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First one rocked it today! Yay! Thank you Paulette! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette