Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Freebie~!

Late............but I still made it by Friday~!
This is an indication of my day~!
Enjoy~!
Paulette

17 comments:

  1. Thank you! I like the old saying best. Choosy Moms choose Jif. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another brilliant freebie, thanks, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope today goes better, thank you for a wonderful freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on May. 12, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, too funny! My best friend loves her "chard", so this will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a mom and wine coolers work too . . . Thanks for sharing your sense of humour through your digis!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sentiment..thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool, thanks!
    I'm more of a red wine lover - oh, but I'm not a mum...:)
    I have friends who'll love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this one Paulette. It made me giggle and think of lots of Mom's that would agree with this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. At the end of the week ... well any colour wine will do!!!!! Thanks Paulette for having a wicked sense of humour :o) Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Or any kind of alcohol! Too funny, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! Too funny and true!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWESOME! lol Thank you! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette