Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, April 5, 2012

We may or may not be

doing Friday Follower tomorrow~!  are you a follower?

14 comments:

  1. yes i am a follower love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a follower.... I have withdrawals if I cannot stop by every day- love the DT cards you post and all of the fun new releases!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a follower. :-) Carla has me hooked. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why, yes, yes I am! Follower Friday rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a follower and hope to catch anything over the next few days. I will be away from home and relying on libraries etc for internet access so have to hope they are open over the Easter weekend!! Love looking at all the inspirational creations that your DT produces. At least I can catch up on those once the libraries are open again. Keep up the good work and have a fantastic easter. (We are Good Friday here now). Hugs, Suze.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a follower ( just new) but have been very ill again (M.S. etc) but I am enjoying your work and hoping to take part soon. Love Carole. :)XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am definitely a follower! Can't wait until Friday!
    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sure am a follower,
    Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a follower! Love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am proud to be a follower of TLC. And even though I sign up for the freebie e-mails I still go to your web site just about every day. Your site and art work is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette