Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, April 29, 2012

Today is ...

Intl. Dance Day~!
Sorry  folks, this was going to be a click and go....but I did stipulate about the sadness of the comments and check out the last couple of click and goes.....I am going to assume that you don't like them that way, since the comments were slim to none.  So...I will go back to downloads
Enjoy~!
Thank you to those of you that have left comments.........you are the BEST~!

24 comments:

  1. you always have the best downloads. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. i know it's hard work creating AND finding such fabulous finds and then sharing them.

    big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for this incredible freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always try to leave a comment, and to thank you for your generosity.
    Hugs
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the click and go, but appreciate the freebie in whatever form it takes. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paulette. Thank you for a fab image and your genorosity in sharing. The young girl next door loves dancing so this image will be going on to a card for her very soon.
    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tthank you, this is D for dance and D for Donnia,my daughter,I'm happy with all, you do love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this gorgeous creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like Kathleen, I also liked the click and go, but am happy to get the freebie however it comes. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Suze.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this, it is so perfect and what an awesome card it will make. Thank you bunches hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Paulette - this is gorgeous. I love your freebies, however they come and I may not always remember to thank you but I do try to each time I snag a goodie. I appreciate everything you willingly and freely share. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this image, it's perfect for a friend's bday card - she is always dancing.
    Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love this one -- thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love this one -- thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the lovely D for dance freebie, and God bless for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is so sad that people do not have manners. I choose to have the freebies sent to my e-mail. Such a small price to pay for all I get. I still come to you site, love to see the cards. Thank you for all you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is great! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful - what a pity folks didn't comment on the 'click and go' as I like that system.
    Thanks for this one Paulette
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  20. After I thanked you it would not download....... and yet an older one downloaded only a few minutes ago...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww, I preferred the older save as but I love everything from you.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really pretty image. Thank so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette