Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Freebies in the New Store.....

I have added another freebie to the new Store.....and there may be more....you will have to read to find the instructions on how to get it though.........
Here is what you are looking for..........Candy Bar Wrapper.......
It will come without the watermark.
You need to find the instructions in the store.....see which element/word art is used on this Creation?  Go to that spot in the store, and the directions will be there.  Hang on.....getting  help....apparently I am not a very good person to give directions...........lol
Sorry for this to be so frustrating .... but once you get the hang of it, you will know for the future....read how Rhonda found the freebie....in the Comments Section of this post.

7 comments:

  1. I got it!! It is gorgeous. Thank you.
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get it, but I can't find the code! I am either really stupid today, or I am going blind! I wonder which it is since neither is good.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I FOUND IT...I FOUND IT!!!
    Look for the element on the creation that would be part of one of the sets for sale. Then go to that page and the freebie is featured on that page with instructions on how to get it.

    LOVE looking thru all the sets that are in the new store. I see ONE for certain I need to add to elements on a greeting card with a couple photos I took today on our family day trip! That's the YOU GIVE ME WINGS set. WOW.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this beautiful wrapper!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Paulette and Rhonda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found it - thank you for helping, Rhonda! Cute wrapper! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok Im on a mission to find this freebie :) Im sure I will return soon

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette