Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, May 1, 2012

DOWNLOADING..........

Please READ~!
if you are getting an error message from 4 Shared, file removed, etc....it is because they want you to sign up.  So in order to download the file....you will need to sign up for 4 Shared.  Please don't email me that it doesn't work.  Signing up is free, and doesn't take long at all.....

10 comments:

  1. You might want to add that signing up is free.........you don't need a "premium" account to download your wonderful WA!!!
    Thanks, btw.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its easy to sign up and does not cost anything, i done it a long time ago, love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Paulette. I downloaded 4Shared, but still no idea how to download your file... not sure what I'm missing. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I downloaded 4 shared months ago,and didn't have a problem until recently when I had problems getting the unicorn. I didn't realize that to get the digi you must log in each time, which if you scroll down is right above the "comment" section. Not hard, I just didn't know. Hope this helps Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Paulette! Thanks for explaining and appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine is different...McAfee comes up saying that this it's a risky site to go to so, I chose not to continue the download.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops! I see this now. Thanks!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a shame Paulette but I downloaded it too and even with signing in each time it would nt let me access your work darlin so its a shame but thats how it goes, huggies june xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. 4 shared is not a risky site in spite of what your puter says! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, I'm working my way backwards. Haven't had time for a visit these past few weeks. Thanks for letting us know and for keeping those freebies coming our way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette