Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday Freebie~!....

today is also...
Natl Anthem Day, and
I Want to Be Happy Day
Enjoy your day.
Paulette

32 comments:

  1. :o) It's no good ... I'll just have to laugh out loud more, and maybe I'll then have skinny hips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great one Paulette - thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skip the diet, just laugh more! Love it. Thanks. Pat K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha.....I'm laughing out loud! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laugh all the time, and it hasn't done my hips any good at all! Thanks for the fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so funny, thank you Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha ha ha! Thanks for the laugh today - I needed it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad that I laugh a lot! lol!
    Thank you for this sentiment Paulette!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe that explains it!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess I've suppressed a whole lot of laughter! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Paulette for another great one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmm...that's one I haven't heard before! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so funny! Love it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hardly ever a need to suppress it, although I must admit there are times I should have and didn't. LOL

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is that the problem! Love it, Paulette. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you for this fun sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just had to laugh out loud on that one - my hips are quite large enough. Thanks Paulette
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  19. too stinkin' cute -- love it!! tfs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette