Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, March 29, 2012

Happy Thursday~!

Can you find the message in the letters?
Enjoy~!
Paulette
Frameable, or cardable...

25 comments:

  1. Let it go - Thank you love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Déjalo ir" la traduccion al español. Buena frase.
    Gracias. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the message is Let it go. Thank you! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...this must be a recurring theme in my life. My father gave me a poem entitled "Let It Go" and then it was the title of a sermon at church last Sunday. I need to let it go! This is right on time! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is time to let it go. I have heard this several times within the week. Thanks, Paulette. This is right on time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one...perfect to send to my college kid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got the message, and the graphic thanks Paulette.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to do this more often! Thanks for the reminder. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, Tameko

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just left a comment and got some strange message from blogger.

    Thank you for the art. And I'm trying to figure out which 'it' I should let go!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some days ya just have to LET IT GO!
    THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this< Let go and let God, will be my inside message, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally need to stick this on my mirror this week.
    Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great message, should be a daily affirmation for a lot of us. Thanks for making it a freebie and thank you for sharing on A Crafty Soiree.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette