Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, March 25, 2012

Freebie.....

I love layered cards....cards that you can put down and look at again and find something new....Here is a little goodie to help with the layers....Let me know what you think of these
You can download it 
Download will expire after three days though.
Enjoy~!
Paulette
This fabulous card was designed by Irene...love all the goodies to look at.

33 comments:

  1. Perfect! i used to play violin - arthritis won't let me do that anymore, but music, vocal and instrumental has been such an important part of my life =this layered WA tag is lovely - thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this beautiful 'aged' digi, and for ALL your great freebies - your site is superb and I enjoy visiting it regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO, thanks for posting my card Paulette and a big hug for all the fab freebies you provide us with!!!!!

    Hug from Holland, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - thanks you! Irene, your card is so awesome! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card and the word art - thanks for sharing! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this tag! Can't wait to put everything together...

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally nifty, thanks a bunch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful- lots of musical people in my family! Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This will make a great addition to my music themed cards, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tag. Irene's card is lovely. regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing this digi with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, Paulette. I can use musical themed items!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Boy do I have people I can use this one on - thank you so very much

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Paulette for this - it is a lovely piece of art.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this one... thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the image and sentiment Paulette...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love it, Paulette!!! Thank you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Irene, your card is awesome! Someone is going to receive a super card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What fun! Love all the different items and textures. Thanks for the vintage music notecard.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  21. My SIL is really into music..can't wait to use this on a card for him. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My SIL is really interested in music can't wait to use this on a card for him. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. now this i love, thanks so much, hugs heid x

    ReplyDelete
  24. my husband plays violin so this is nice - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks, Paulette, for the great music tag!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for this and the green guitar paper which I also grabbed. I love all the cards and inspiration you keep giving us. Thanks SO much. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette