Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, January 9, 2012

Meet SARA....




 Another Fabulous member of the TLC Design Team

"Hi, I'm Sara, and I'm a 30 something born and bred Jersey girl....married to my best friend, and raising a soon to be teenager and a set of twins!!
I've tried my hand at all sorts of crafts including crocheting and cross-stitching, and have dreamed of others like sewing.  My addiction to paper crafting started when I received a handmade card and scrapbook from an old friend.  I wanted to know how I could make one myself, and that is when my journey started and my passion grew.  Not long after, I was introduced to the fabulous world of digital images.  I am blessed and grateful to bve a part o f the TLC Design Team as Paulette's images and word art were one of my first loves and still are.  I absolutely go crazy for new paper, ooh and ahh over ribbon, love kraft and twine, and can never have enough distress ink!!  My other loves include a good book, music that mkes me sing along and cooking.  
My family and my friends are my biggest inspiration."

One of Sara's fabulous creations using three goodies from the February Club.
You can visit Sara's blog here...and see lots of her beautiful creations.

14 comments:

  1. Just love this card. And that image is so sweet. It looks very nice.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, so rich and strong in colors! And the sentiment goes so well to the image! Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, this card is so adorable!!! Love all the elements!! Happy to be working with you on the DT!!!
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara - your card is so very creative using all the elements you have. It is an inspiration...thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sara - thanks for sharing your projects with us. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are always wonderful. Thank you for your inspiring creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely cards and nice to hear about your life, love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, Sara! I heart you, and you are one of the most fabulous card makers I know. I am always impressed with your talent! This is absolutely adorable, and I love the black, white and red colors. Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous design Sara! I just love the black, white and red palette and the dotted ribbon and heart really add the wow factor to your gorgeous card. I'm thrilled to also be on the TLC team with you again!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of the Cutest V-Day Cards. Just LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely to get to know you! Looking forward to see your new creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette