Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, January 8, 2012

Meet Audrey....

Another one of the Design Team Members....
Here is a little bit about Audrey...
"I have been married for 24 years, and we have 3 older kids, 22,  20, and 18...so they keep me on my toes! We live out in the country in south Texas.  
I work part time at a country craft's store,  I really enjoy being able to make and sell my creations. We have 3 furbabies: our labs are Cash and Holly and our toy poodle is Bella!  I have been a crafter all my life.  My Mom taught me to sew at about 10 years old. I love crafting and enjoy learning new crafts! I crochet, sew, scrapbook, make hairbows, and more....BUT....I have been addicted to cardmaking for about 5 years. The past 2 years I've been hooked on digi images. I love how versatile they are! My blog consists mainly of cards, but every once in awhile I will post a craft project that I have made, or tell you about one of my many adventures of living out in the country" 
You can check out Audrey's Blog HERE
Here are a couple of her creations using TLC goodies...




8 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the images you picked to go with the sentiments. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on becoming a DT member! Love the cards.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Audrey!!! So excited and happy to have you on the team! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely work and nice hearing about you, love from christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects Audrey. Thanks for sharing them with us! Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette