Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, January 6, 2012

Guest Designer....

I feel like I may have loaded up my Design Teams plates...........so I am looking for a Guest Designer for the new set ... the one right below this post.
I would like the completed creation by tomorrow morning though......
If you see a vision for the new set (below) and you can whip up a creation using it before tomorrow morning..........email me with your name and website and Guest Designer in the Subject Line.
Thank you.
Karen C. answered the call........you can see her creation below...thank you Karen~!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Karen :) Fantastic creation below - love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, you did a beautiful job! Thanks for stepping up to the plate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette