Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, January 21, 2012

Custom Subway Art...


I had a request to do a Subway Art Printable for a friend with a particular word theme...

I decided to offer "Themed Subway Art" on the blog for TODAY ONLY.....
So if you would like one for your family, or a friend, or co worker or both.....they are available for a donation.....(no less than $4.25)...Just use the donation button at the top of the blog...then email me the info.
Suggestions for themes....Congratulations theme, Encouragement theme, New House theme....etc.
Here is the information I will need...
Just pick a theme....or word to build a theme around.....and send me a minimum of 10 words you would like on the subway art.....I will add to it also....
It will have the feel of the Hugs Subway Art that I just did.  P.S....Not doing a Valentines Theme.


Will be emailed to you in PNG and JPEG format.
Frame these, and they will make super gifts

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette