Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wednesday Freebie........

Happy Thanksgiving~!


DOWNLOAD


Today is also...
Natl Cashew Day
Dr. Who Day
Eat a Cranberry Day, and
Fibonacci Day

14 comments:

  1. november the 24 is Donnia's birthday, she was an artist,she was my daughter, she died 11 years ago, happy birthday Donnia, and happy thanksgiving to all, love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think I'll use this on my scrapbook pages when I do my Thanksgiving photos from this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Paulette! I'm with AllisonG I think it would be great on a scrapbook page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tomorrow Christine, my prayers are with you ... I'm sure words cannot replace your daughter.
    To my American friends "Happy Thanksgiving!". Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the great freebies! Dr. Who is one of my favorite shows, and I didn't even know there was a Dr. Who Day LOL. Happy Thanksgiving and, of course, Happy Dr. Who Day-don't let the daleks get you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. .... and my hubby's bday! ;)
    Have a happy Thanksgiving and thanks so much for all these fabulous gifts. So much appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Paulette fabulous freebie. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous, Paulette. It's just what I need for sb pages of today. Thanks so much. Blessings! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the word art!

    Funny about National Cashew Day, I tried cashews instead of walnuts in my cranerry relishg this year. (It was quite good, too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette