Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, November 13, 2011

What Number Am I Thinking of???

A very nice customer has purchased the "Toadally Love Christmas" set and the "I'm a Little Penguin Set" ......... as her act of kindness.....she has asked that I give them away to four lucky winners on the blog.....sooooooooooooooo...
For the first Set.............Toadally Love Christmas............
I am thinking of a number between one and 50..........first one to get it correctly will win the set compliments of an Act of Kindness....Post your guesses in the comment section....I will Close it when someone guesses the right number.........
Start guessing...
P.S..........you can put in a new guess every 10 minutes

Wow....Roma is the winner.......16 was the number~!
Email me.

9 comments:

  1. Wow very kind - thanks for the chance. I'll guess 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no 16 very generous act of kindness x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops...I think I put my guess in the wrong spot.
    My guess is 13
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful thing for this nice customer to do!!! Just reading about it brought a big smile into my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - what a lovely, kind and generous customer! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette