Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Freebie~!


Happy Sunday~! and today is also...

Daylight Saving Time Ends
Saxaphone Day, and
Zero Tasking Day

I wish I could do Zero Tasking...lol..........even when I lay down for a minute my mind is racing with things to do and ideas to create...lol
Enjoy your day~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

30 comments:

  1. LOL, this would be great for a teenager - or my son! LOL. Thanks for sharing this with us Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wordart.

    TYFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the chuckle- that is what I accomplished yesterday......Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so good! Love it!

    Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, a great one for mens cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Made me chuckle! Thanks

    :) Gale

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fallen from my chair - this one is so coool, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the great sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this one Paulette - thanks! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, some days you just need to do nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zero Tasking! Describes my daughter to a T. She, however, says she is doing homework. Love it and thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I manage to do this white often!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it, thanks Paulette. Sometimes we just have to do it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is priceless! Thanks for this...my favourite sentiment I've seen in a long time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yep! The mantra of my life as a retiree! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is tooo funny paulette :) i always say that i can't multi task but now thanks to you i have just discovered what i'm really good at. heeheehee thanks again for all that you do for us.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is super cute! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hehehe!! Need to make a card with this for my brother! Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great image. I see a retirement card in it's future...Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hmmm...I've never actually heard of zero tasking, but I have some children who do it well! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for sharing ... I could do with some of that! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette