Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday Freebie.........


Today is........

Emergency Nurses Day
Free Thought Day
Intl Top Spinning Day
Natl Bring your Teddy to Work Day

Hope everyone can make it a creative day....We are celebrating "Free Thought Day"
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!

33 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this! I think it can be used in so many ways.

    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, I am an emergency department nurse ... thanks for letting me know! If I was at work I would have even taken my teddy, lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to tell my son this all the time...now he's telling me. Thanks for a versatile image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I wish more people did this before speaking.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reminds me of the IBM 'THINK' sign I used to keep on my desk at work. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't we all need to think a little more often? :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this very versatile sentiment. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great wordart.

    TYFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the reminder (to think, that is)! LOL...and thanks for the image, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amen! Thanks, again for all the work you put in to this for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the think sentiment.. I can think of lots of ways to use this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think it´s great, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bring your Teddy to Work Day, that could lead to some interesting sights! :D

    Thank you for the word art, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thinking is a good idea (LOL) and i try to do it frequently. Love the grungy stamp! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks You So Much for this freebie

    ReplyDelete
  20. This graphic I need to plaster on my forehead. I'm always forgetting things. Thanks...big time.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cool! I really like this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette