Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Freebie...........


And it's
World Egg Day
I love my eggs scrambled....
Enjoy your day.......
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

32 comments:

  1. haha, this is a funny one. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny one, love it from christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds just like me :D!!! Thanks. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too true. This one cracked me up.. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, great sentiment thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute sentiment. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, too funny! Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heehee. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you, scrambled! Thanks for the sentiment.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks Paulette - i have this on a wee plaque in my kitchen :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sentiment.

    TYFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks again. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the sentiment...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun sentiment...:)
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know this guy who calls everyone a "bad egg." Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You crack me up on this one.Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Paulette! This is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can think of at least 1 friend I could use this for! Thanks for this one.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so cute! Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  20. He he. My son collects the eggs that our chooks lay. He'll love this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette