Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, August 30, 2011

One of my Design Team Members...

is in need of some support and love and prayers.....
Please go check out Wendy's Blog to show Karen our support.
Anything you can do to help her out would be much appreciated.

Her new site is up....please go check it out...
KAREN's STORE

Paulette

9 comments:

  1. Paulette, I have read this with tears in my eyes. As a senior citizen I cannot help financially, but I can, and will, pray.
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paulette thank you for putting this up here, Karen is a crafty friend of mine and I know she appreciates everyones thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thinking of you karen love from christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Paulette, I've just been over to her site and bought some paper kit downloads. My heart goes out to her, as I too live each day with constant pain. I pray she is successful in her quest for some relief.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Paulette for this post.
    I went over to Wendy's blog and read the post....it is terrible to live in such pain every day. I bought some paper kit downloads and hope many of us will do...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Paulette for this post. Karen is a crafty friend of mine and she really deserve everything we can do.

    It's nice to go and buy some of her kids. She will apreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the heads up! I will be placing an order, to. I figure every little bit helps. Hugs to all...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for letting us know about this! Buying some of her fabulous downloads and hope it helps in some small way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for letting us know about Karen. As someone who lives in constant pain myself along with 3 life threatening illnesses and I'm only in my mid 40's, I can understand a lot of what she is facing. Waiting for years for referrals and treatments is part of the game and it sucks. I don't know if I can financially help her as I am barely making ends meet because I can't work but I sure can pray and let others know about her and how they can help her.

    The medical world often fails us but I can atest to the fact that God does not fail us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette