Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy Girlfriends Day~!

I have a little goodie for all my Crafting Buddies out there.....
So......... If you are one of my Crafting Buddies.....which means you follow the blog...which means your cute little picture is over there on the left under CRAFTING BUDDIES....email me with Happy Girlfriend's Day, and I will send you an exclusive GFs Day Goodie.
Make sure your picture is over there.
OFFER EXPIRED

23 comments:

  1. I can't believe how quickly you send the freebies! This one is just beautiful! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen it yet, but I know it will be great, as usual. Thanks a million for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your site because of all the "Day" celebrations I've become aware.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for Girlfriends Day. Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Girlfriend's Day to you too! You've got mail! Sure hope things get better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy GF Day to you and everyone out there in the blogosphere!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Gf day to you Paulette!
    You're awesome. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy GF Day! Thank you, Paulette, for all your wonderful freebies. I also get ideas and inspiration from the designer Creations you always show. I am always appreciative even if I don't always tell you so.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your generosity and your hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for the girfriend day digi, as always you are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh its so beautiful, thank you from christine in italy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the GFs image! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Missed it... But Happy GF Day anyway!!! ;) Hope you all had a FABULOUS day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! Happy GF Day to you~~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait to see it!
    I am proud to call you a FRIEND!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it! Thank you so much! What a perfect image for girlfriend's day! Have a great week! (((HUGS!)))

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you its beautiful love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the beautiful image and so perfect for the occasion. Many thanks, Paulette!
    ~ Carol B. ~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for being such a wonderful Girlfriend!
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette