Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, August 12, 2011

Creations..........

This beautiful card created by Marion using one of my vintage images.


This sweet card created by Anne using today's freebie.

This really cute card created by Hetty on the Design Team using the I'm New Here Set

This wonderful card created by Angela on the Design Team.....using my Little Edgy set.

12 comments:

  1. AMAZING ladies - beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting my card. All the cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More great cards, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all wonderful!! I especially love how Angela has used the Edgy set, and Hetty's baby card is just FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards love from christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the cards are awesome...I especially like the quilted on by Anne. That is my kind of quilting...with glue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful, all of them!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards. I love Hetty's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the card made by Angela. I wish I knew how to do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette