Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Creations........

This cheery beauty was created by Sara on the Design Team...

This cutie was created by Kelley....Perfect~!



Hetty is having fun with my telephone image...These are Fabulous~! Love the blue eye shadow.

17 comments:

  1. Very creative ladies...nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fabulous ladies:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun cards...Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wonderful stuff! The farmers' hair is adorable, and the phone ones are just clever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! I love the old farm couple one, so cute!!! Love the 3D look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! Love the old fashioned hello.

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are really fab.so clever love from christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These creations are so lovely!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice and I LOVE the old fashioned helleo card!!!!

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome work ... Go Team!!!! Pat K.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love seeing what people create with your sentiments and artwork! I love the first card's sentiment. Store, here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are really great! Love the vintage images and the way the cards are put together. I wish I had the talent to put together from beginning any of the wonderful cards I see here. The old-fashioned hello card makes me laugh! Love the old folks. And, the gingham for a background, along with the other embellishments and flowers make me feel very happy. Kudos to all the creators.

    BarbaraJ

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh these are GORGEOUS!! LOVE the blue eyeshadow touch too - just fab!! And the country style cards are so pretty! The wooly hair is genius!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette