Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, August 1, 2011

Creations.....

This sweet card was created by Carol using one of the vintage images....the inside says "You are the Greatest"....her cheer up card to me today....Thank you~!

This beautiful card created by Patricia

Valerie created this great card using the exclusive GF image from today.

How fun~! Michele created this great T-Shirt using one of the vintage images.

This is so sweet.....Rene made this card, and shared it with me today so I would feel fabulous again soon~! Uses one of my sentiments

17 comments:

  1. Wow, a shirt. That's a different use. Love the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love Valerie's card. I want to plan a Girl's Night Out just so I can make this card for everyone!

    The t-shirt is adorable. There are several of your sentiments that would go great with this.

    Rene's card is beautiful - I'm sure it would lift anyone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards and the t-shirt is fun, fun, fun! Thanks ladies for the creativity...Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for Rene. Wish I had thought to send you a Cheery card! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paulette thanks for the visit & comment to my blog! The T Shirt was fun to do - I really like the cards you've posted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards and shirt. However, Paulette, I declare you Queen of Digis every day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards, thanks for sharing.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely great creations today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such great creations, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards.... but I LOVE the T-shirt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great creations! The shirt is impressive! I like the chair on the Queen for a Day card, too. Great job, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank You so much for sharing all your sentiments. I love then. You give us so many wonderful one.
    Hugz, Payricia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous creations. Love the T-shirt idea!
    Thanks for posting my card too.
    Have a fabulous day!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  14. Each one so unique and fabulous! Wonderful creations, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous creations. What a good idea to put a vintage image on a tee-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so great! What a fabulous idea to put the image on a t-shirt!! It looks awesome! Oh I'm totally kicking myself that I missed that GF image now!! Valerie's card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette