Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, August 14, 2011

Check out....

my daughter's cute lunch that I made her today....
Revisiting her childhood.... = )

LUNCH

11 comments:

  1. I love this!!! Wish I'd seen this earlier in the summer, but now that I know about these ideas, I'm going to try to find out more. My kids would love this. So fun. Thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Left a comment for Bri...very cute!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lunch box! What a cute and thoughtful thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely lunch love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN lunch, I used to do things like this for my boys. time to start for the grandson, bet he would like the octopus! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really cute! I think my kids would love assembling their own creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great lunch idea and I love your waves! What a great Mom she has :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paulette, your blue noodles are too much. My DH likes red waffles for Valentine's Day and green waffles for St. Patrick's Day. Other days he will just color them because he can. I, however, can not eat food colored an unexpected color. Of course, the girls always loved the colored food.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so kewl! have you seen the kewl Bento lunchboxes? I've shared links for them on my FB page cuz I really really want one very badly...but they are not the most affordable lunch box!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette