Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, July 8, 2011

Wine...Group Therapy


New in Store......
You can check it out
HERE

17 comments:

  1. This is great for all those wine drinkers out there ... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Could have used it many times, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set, I don't need the wine to make me think I can sing, but everyone else needs wine when I start singing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Yeah! I'm up for some group therapy!

    This are great! LOL

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very cute, but I'd rather drink it than stamp about it. he he

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH what clever sentiments for wine images. Thank you for sharing your humor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guess it's a good thing I don't drink a lot of wine, since you SURE don't want to hear me sing!!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it...especially the sing sentiment...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. ROFL!! Good ones!! I like the one referring to singing!! So true.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette