Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, July 8, 2011

Name that tune~!.............

In honor of Rock N Roll Day~!
This 1964 Beatles' song opens with the lines, "You say you will love me if I have to go / You'll be thinking of me, somehow I will know." Can you name it?

Leave your answer in the comment section........5 correct answers gets a goodie posted.

DOWNLOAD

36 comments:

  1. It's called Things We Said Today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title is "Things we said today".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things We Said today...I loved the Beatles!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of my brother who truly love the Beatles! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things We Said Today? Love the Beatles...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job everyone! Love the record Paulette. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Music is my first love and adore The Beatles!! The record is fabulous!! Thank you Paulette :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This freebie rocks!!
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Things we said today!! Fun game. Thank you for the record image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you ladies for remembering. Thank you Paulette for the fun image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. uh huh - there was a time when this song was as young as i was then, i could do that! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You must love the Beatles, they were and amazing band

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for this one. The Beatles were not really the ones I liked that much

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wasn't a Beatles fan so I didn't know the answer to the song quiz, but I still have quite a few records. I even have a record player. Thanks for the retro image, Paulette! I wouldn't doubt if someone MUCH younger than us thinks it's an image of a CD, though. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette